Thank you for your interest in the Aroma Yoga® Teacher Training!
This course is open to everyone! You don’t have to be a yoga teacher to be in this training. If you have the desire to learn how to create healing and transformation using essential oils and simple energy exercises, then you are in the right place!
Upon successful completion of this training you will have learned how to confidently lead your own Aroma Yoga® classes and be granted authorization to use the Aroma Yoga® Registered Trademark.
Teaching Aroma Yoga® is richly rewarding. One of the things we love most about Aroma Yoga® is that it fosters an atmosphere for creating community and wellness. People leave these classes feeling energized, clear, strong and happy. There is an undeniable transformation that takes place for your students and for yourself!
This program is approximately a three-month process.
All of our classes will meet online via Adobe Connect website. Upon registration you will receive the pre-recorded classes that will prepare you for our live webinars. Live webinars will also be recorded, and those recording links will be sent to you after each class. Each live class is highly interactive, giving participants the chance to connect deeply into the material, ask questions and practice teach.
About Adobe Connect Webinars:
To participate, you will need a computer with high-speed internet connection a microphone and a webcam. There is also a live chat feature so you can ask questions and be connected to others in the class.
Program Cost: $997*
*There is an additional $200 fee for a private Practicum Review Session after Module III.
Other Required Materials:
Aroma Yoga® : A Guide to Using Essential Oils in Your Yoga Practice by Tracy Griffiths $29.95. Click here to order: https://lifeenergyinstitute.net/store/aroma-yoga-guide/.
Aroma Yoga® DVD with Tracy Griffiths $39.95
Click here to order: https://lifeenergyinstitute.net/store/?add-to-cart=2200
The Essential Oil Pocket Reference by Life Science Publishers
You can get it from www.lifesciencepublishers.com.
Young Living Essential Oils: In Aroma Yoga® we only use Young Living Essential Oils. We recommend ordering their Premium Starter Kit, which includes Lemon, Lavender, Peppermint, Thieves, Citrus Fresh, Copaiba, Raven, Frankincense, PanAway, Stress-Away and the Dewdrop Diffuser.
Aroma Yoga® Tuition BONUS!
We will give you a $100 rebate on your tuition when you open your Young Living account in our organization and order your Premium Starter Kit. (For new accounts only).
To order go to: www.youngliving.org/aromayoga.
For assistance in ordering contact: email@example.com or call 310-497-0327.
Requirements for completing the Aroma Yoga® Teacher Training Program:
- Successful completion of Modules I, II, III, and all homework assignments and all quizzes.
- Proof of liability insurance; which covers essential oil usage and yoga. For example: Associated Bodywork& Massage Professionals or Massage Magazine Insurance Plus. Note: If you do not have previous yoga or bodywork training, you can still obtain liability insurance with a student policy.
- Submission of your template for your Liability Waiver Agreement that you will use for your Aroma Yoga® classes. We will review examples of this in class.
- The signed Aroma Yoga® Teacher Certification Guidelines and Licensing Agreement
When you have satisfactorily completed these requirements, you will be granted your Aroma Yoga® Teacher Certification and a listing for FIND AN Aroma Yoga Instructor on our website.
Module I: Essential Oil Basics
The Essential Oil Basics course is approximately a three-week assignment. You will learn the properties of therapeutic grade essential oils, proper and safe usage for inhalation, and topical application in the Aroma Yoga® classroom setting and for personal use. This module includes a general introduction of essential oil history, chemistry basics, how essential oils work in the body, the distillation process, and of course safety.
You will also be introduced to 20 essential oils and are required to write an essential oil profile for each one, as well as take short quizzes for each section. We recommend getting in the flow of completing this assignment by writing up 3-4 profiles per week.
Module I includes:
- 3 live webinars
- 5 pre-recorded webinars
- 5 quizzes
- The 20 essential oil profile homework assignment
Module I – Essential Oil Basics – Live Call Schedule:
1. Monday, October 1, 2018 at 12pm-1:30pm PST
2. Wednesday, October 3, 2018 at 12pm-1:30pm PST
3. Wednesday, October 10, 2018 at 12pm-1:30pm PST
(all these sessions will be recorded for review)
Module II: Chakra Basics, Polarity Exercises & Elemental Principles
This module is the heart of the Aroma Yoga® training. In each webinar we will examine the essence of the seven major chakras, their elemental qualities, indications of imbalance and the correlating essential oils, asanas, polarity exercises and mediations that support to each one.
6 live webinars (these sessions will be recorded for review)
Module ll Schedule:
1. Monday, October 22, 2018 at 12pm-1:30pm PST
2. Wednesday, October 24, 2018 at 12pm-1:30pm PST
3. Monday, October 29, 2018 at 12pm-1:30pm PST
4. Wednesday, October 31, 2018 at 12pm-1:30pm PST
5. Monday, November 5, 2018 at 12pm-1:30pm PST
6. Wednesday, November 7, 2018 at 12pm-1:30pm PST
Module III: Aroma Yoga® Practicum
2 Live Webinars: Introduction + Instruction to Teaching Aroma Yoga®
- You will record video footage of you teaching your own Aroma Yoga® Class and then will review your video on during your private mentoring session with Tracy or Dawn for feedback, refinement and support. There is a $200 fee for this session which can be paid via Paypal at the time of the session. The duration of your private mentoring session is about 90-120 minutes.
Module III Schedule:
This is where we put into action everything you learned in the first two modules and have you practice and start teaching!
1. Wednesday, November 14, 2018 at 12pm-1:30pm PST
2. Monday, December 3, 2018 at 12pm-1:30pm PST
We are so excited to share the transformational power of Aroma Yoga with you, so in turn you can share it with others and we can together create a more healthy and empowered world
If you have any questions, or need assistance please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Life Energy Institute at 310-455-7873.
Tracy Griffiths and Dawn M. Yurkovic
The Aroma Yoga Teacher Training Team